Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Pinnacle Album

Dear Friends. I am proud to announce that my Rock band Pinnacle is getting ready to release album number four. But we need your help. We've started a campaign to fund this effort:
Help make "To Whoever You Are Now" a reality.

Your help will make this album a reality.

In April of 2002, I was asked by Greg Jones if I'd be interested in joining him and Karl Eisenhart in a three piece. We hit it off not only musically but personally as well. We released two albums on our own and contributed tracks to some compilation projects. In 2010, we asked Matt Francisco to join us. We were already more than half way through our third album but reworked everything to truly make it a quartet album. Now with album #4, this is the first Pinnacle album that was destined from the very beginning to be a quartet effort. We hope you'll love this new album.


I invite you to LIKE our Facebook Page and JOIN our Facebook Discussion Group.

No comments: